STORMTRACKER 18 WEATHER
CONNECT WITH NEWS 18
UP TO THE MINUTE
- US awards second border wall contract in Texas
- Judge: Waffle House shooting suspect liable in death lawsuit
- Latest: Indiana teen shooter’s lawyer worries over treatment
- The Latest: Family slaying trial costs concern officials
- The Latest: Gov. Scott to step down from elections board
- Judge admonishes El Chapo’s lawyer for opening statement
- Gas leak blamed for Texas hospital blast that killed 3
Chippewa County deputies are serving as the wait staff today at a local restaurant, all for a good cause. “Jason’s Presents” is an annual event that raises money to help law enforcement officers take underprivileged kids Christmas shopping.
As we all mourn here in the Chippewa Valley, groups across the United States are planning to come together Saturday to honor Troop 3055.
The event gives gifts to Chippewa Valley kids thanks to the generosity of people like you, and now is the time to sign up.