Mondovi (WQOW) Mondovi voters have passed a $18-million school referendum.
The referendum calls for:
- Updates to the woods and metal shops
- Upgrading secured entrances
- Upgrading HVAC equipment
- Renovating storage and counter tops
- Replacing ceilings and flooring
- Updating male restroom fixtures
- Constructing new bus path
- Constructing a secured elementary school entrance
- New entrance to high school gym and new commons area
- Converting existing classrooms into new learning spaces
The referendum will come at a $66 price tag for owners of a $100,000 property.