Eau Claire (WQOW) – A sex offender with convictions dating back to 1992 will be temporarily placed in Eau Claire.
According to Eau Claire police, Bruce E. Moores will be released from prison on October 23. He will live on the 100 block of Randall Street. According to police, this placement is temporary.
Moores’ previous convictions include:
- August 8, 1992 – Sexual assault of a child
- November 23, 1992 – Criminal attempt to commit enticement of a child
- November 14, 2011 – Sex offender – use of a different name
- December 22, 2015 – Prostitution – non-marital sexual intercourse
Moores’ conditions of release include:
- Lifetime GPS monitoring
- No alcohol or bars
- Lifetime SORP registrant (sexual offender registry)
- GPS verified exclusion zones
- Stay 500 feet away from any campus, preschool through college, regardless of public or private