Chippewa Falls (WQOW) – A garage, and everything inside of it, is destroyed after a fire in Chippewa Falls Tuesday evening.
According to the Chippewa Falls Fire Department, the fire started shortly after 8 p.m. Tuesday in a garage at 211 2nd Avenue. When firefighters arrived, the entire garage was on fire.
According to the fire department, a person was working on a car in the garage when the fire started. That person was able to get out safely.
Everything in the garage is destroyed, and valued at a loss of $40,000.