Eau Claire (WQOW) – A little weekend car trouble turned into a lot of car trouble for someone in Eau Claire on Saturday afternoon.
A driver brought a car to Adams Automotive Center in Eau Claire, because it was overheating. Not long after, heavy smoke began to billow out. The driver quickly moved it to a cul-de-sac in front of the shop and away from other vehicles.
The Eau Claire Fire Department said when they got there, the SUV was fully engulfed. It took about eight minutes for crews to put it out, but luckily that fire did not spread.