STORMTRACKER 18 WEATHER
CONNECT WITH NEWS 18
UP TO THE MINUTE
- Jury finds former student guilty in pledge’s death
- Animal rescue group needs help caring for 89 baby birds
- House set to block maverick Dem’s Trump impeachment effort
- Heat Advisory issued July 17 at 12:34PM CDT until July 19 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS La Crosse WI
- Indiana attorney general’s lawyers deride groping claims
Wisconsin has the third largest Hmong community in the U.S., and now UW-Eau Claire is hosting a one-of-a-kind camp to increase knowledge of the Hmong language and culture for local students.
This week, local middle and high school students are learning more about the new technology they use everyday.
While summer camps are still going strong, soon students will be headed back to school, and a senior living facility wants to make sure students have the supplies they need.