STORMTRACKER 18 WEATHER
CONNECT WITH NEWS 18
UP TO THE MINUTE
- Man says he was beaten unconscious for confronting Marine impostor
- L. Bruce Laingen, top US diplomat held in Iran, dies at 96
- Birmingham officer shot, suspect killed in downtown shootout
- Flash Flood Watch issued July 17 at 8:16PM CDT until July 18 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS Twin Cities/Chanhassen MN
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump goes after Omar at rally
Those taking in the tunes at Country Jam can also help the hungry in our community.
According to the DNR, the Rusk County bear cubs were likely born mid-winter at around 10-16 ounces each, but after a couple of months feeding in the den, they’re ready to get out into the world.
Wisconsin has the third largest Hmong community in the U.S., and now UW-Eau Claire is hosting a one-of-a-kind camp to increase knowledge of the Hmong language and culture for local students.